Unlock your dream smile with the world's most advanced clear aligners.
Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world, proven by over 5.5 million satisfied smiles.
Are you looking to have straighter teeth? Want a more attractive smile?
Invisalign is a comfortable alternative to traditional braces using a modern approach to teeth alignment. The Invisalign System has many advantages over traditional dental braces.
Invisalign is an orthodontic product to effectively help correct a number of different orthodontic issues and gives you a balanced, even smile. Since it involves the use of clear, removable aligners, this method of straightening teeth can be more flexible and less noticeable than solutions like traditional metal braces. Some people consider them as invisible braces or Invisalign braces.
With Invisalign clear aligners they fit your lifestyle and don’t interrupt it. At every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
Invisalign Brisbane Dental Experts
Invisalign aligners are an excellent option for treating orthodontic problems and while they are an amazing product it’s important to get expert advice from a dentist to ensure you achieve the results you want.
Our dental team is highly skilled and experienced dental in all facets of Invisalign aligners and will provide you with the information and recommended advice without the jargon. We are also trained cosmetic dentists and qualified to do orthodontics. It’s important to book an initial consultation so we can develop a complete treatment plan for you.
As trained Brisbane Invisalign dentist, we not only service clients from all over Brisbane, but also Logan and key surrounding suburbs including Springwood, Underwood, Kuraby, Rochedale, Rochedale South, Daisy Hill and Slacks Creek.
How does Invisalign work?
Watch the video below to see how Invisalign has delivered over 5.5 million satisfied smiles worldwide.
We answer more questions you might have about Invisalign.
The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Advanced. The Invisalign system is a practically invisible and hygienic orthodontic treatment that uses an innovative approach to effectively straighten teeth.
- Custom made. The Invisalign system uses proprietary SmartForce Technology, which uses a series of custom-made removable aligners created for you and only you.
- Almost invisible. These aligners are made of a virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth to gradually move them to the ideal position.
- Comfortable. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them, allowing you to keep your lifestyle during treatment.
For more information visit Invisalign Australia.
Invisalign aligners look similar to clear retainers, teeth-whitening trays, or gum shields. A series of aligners are custom made for you.
Invisalign is an effective way to straighten teeth. There are also several other specific advantages to Invisalign treatment:
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign are the clear alternative to braces, giving you a virtually invisible treatment option that lets you keep your confidence, beautiful smile, and lifestyle even when you are in treatment.
- More Comfortable: Invisalign are comfortable, with no metal brackets to irritate your gums or the inside of your mouth.
- Maintain oral hygiene: Invisalign are removable, so it’s easier to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Potentially fewer doctor visits: Invisalign treatment typically requires fewer doctor visits than some types of braces.
- Visualise the progressive movement: Invisalign Treatment allows you to visualise each stage of the treatment process, from the beginning to the end. Also, some patients may require additional steps like refinement, to complete the treatment.
The length of your treatment will depend on your specific needs and will be determined after an appointment with us. The average treatment for an adult is about 12 to 18 months and for teenagers, treatment length may vary depending on each individual case.
You should wear each aligner for 20 to 22 hours a day during your treatment for best results and a timely outcome.
Results with the Invisalign System usually start showing a few months after starting treatment.
For each person, the Invisalign cost can vary depending on the complexity of your case and your course of treatment. However, the cost of Invisalign treatment may be comparative to that of other alignment procedures such as dental braces.
We recommend that you make an appointment with one of our dentist to determine the solution and cost of treatment. We can also discuss with you other treatment-related factors like effectiveness, aesthetics during treatment, duration of treatment, comfort and convenience, to determine the most appropriate treatment for you.
No, you can usually eat what you want while in treatment because the Invisalign aligners are removed when eating or drinking. Thus, there’s no need to refrain from your favourite foods and drinks unless instructed by your doctor. However, it’s recommended that you floss and brush your teeth after each meal and prior to re-inserting your aligners to maintain proper oral hygiene.
Can’t find the answer you need?
Please contact us directly on (07) 3841 6641 or email us at [email protected].